Wednesday 30 July 2014

Afternoon Tea

Top - Miss Selfridge, Skirt - Missguided, Bag - Asos via Ebay, Shoes - Bertie via Dune.





Watch - Olivia Burton
This afternoon my mother and I headed over to Wisley RHS gardens to have a little potter about and potentially eat some cake. I also thought it was a perfect occasion to show off my brand new Olivia Burton watch which is (will be) a graduation present when I don the gown and mortar board come September! However it is just too pretty to be kept in a box until then.

Weeks ago I found the cutest checked skirt from American Apparel, which I was willing to splash £38 on, until I tried it on and realised it was completely see through! So disappointing. Until I found this super similar little beauty on Missguided for only £15. Total bargs.

And okay, I admit these sunglasses aren't actually Miu Miu but a cheaper substitute. But hey, a girl can dream, right?

Lacey
x


No comments:

Post a Comment