Tuesday 22 October 2013

Birthdaay List

12, 345, 6, 7, 8.
Ohh is that not just the prettiest wish list you've ever seen? There are some seriously gorgeous clothes around at the moment, although I'm still on the hunt for the perfect faux fur cosy coat. My birthday is in less than a month and these are a couple of the things that have been catching my eye, just click on the numbers to be taken to the item.

The zara jacket is just beautiful, although my mother would no doubt like to remind me I already have many jackets and coats! None are pink, however. I have to say, I'm not entirely sure which event I would wear the beautiful asos tiara/headband for; all I know is it's so freaking pretty! And having read the latest issue of Vogue, I am fully aware that hair accessories are back in a big way.

Oh and that ring... that ring. That beautiful golden tusked elephant ring. I don't think I have ever wanted a piece of jewellery more. I swear, my hands told me that they need it.

Anything on your current wishlist?

Lacey
x

No comments:

Post a Comment