Sunday 28 October 2012

Roadkill

I have to admit, I am most definitely not a winter girl. Every year I seem to forget how to dress appropriately for Britain and end up freezing my bum off! Well, no more. The jumpers are out in full force. As is the faux fur. (I've worn this collar probably more times than is deemed cool. Or fashionable.) I will be warm!



Jumper: New Look, Collar: Ebay, Leggings: The Pretty Junk (sold out), Boots: Topshop.




Earrings: Miss Selfridge, Necklace: H&M, Rings (pack of four): New Look.


Barbie nails, eep! Done by yours truly.
I love the sheer panels on this jumper, I think they make it just a little bit unusual. Click the link to see the back, I forgot to take a photo! If anyone would like any nail tutorials, just let me know, I think I got a little too excited about these nails than is suitable for a 20 year old! 



No comments:

Post a Comment